Track Ultra Heat
Track continues the success of the Heat bowling ball line with the Track Ultra Heat. This ball is ideal for drier lane conditions and uses a stronger hybrid coverstock to offer more mid lane traction opening it up to a larger variety of lane patterns. This is all achieved with the combination of the DR-6 Hybrid coverstock and Modified Tri-Core. The Dr-6 Hybrid is considerably stronger than the coverstocks on previous balls in this line. With the 500/1000 grit polish finish this cover will produce length with a downlane motion and is ideal for medium oil conditions. The Modified Tri-Core is a nod to the original Heat core with the same RG but a lower flare potential to accommodate the modern stronger covers.
- Color: Orange/Red/Yellow All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: DR-6 Hybrid
- Core: Modified Tri-Core
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- RG: 2.50**
- Differential: .038**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Reaction: Length with Strong Backend
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Oil