RELEASE DATE: July/23/2013 (AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER)
The Ice line includes balls with both polyester and urethane coverstocks in a variety of styles that range from the unique Brain Storm to the Polar Ice and Ice Storm. As the Ice name implies, these balls are designed primarily to help you ice your spares on every attempt.
The new Mix balls, available in two different colors, expand the Ice line with a new look and feel. The Mix, like the Polar Ice, features a durable U1S first generation urethane coverstock which is more controllable than U2S which powers the popular Natural series.
The Mix's traditional 3-piece core enhances predictability while the urethane coverstock ensures durability that other materials just cant offer. And they are available in lighter weights! In addition to the standard 10-16 pound options, Storm is pleased to offer both 6 and 8 pound options as well.
- Color: Red/Silver (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Coverstock: U1S Pearl Urethane
- Weight Block: Traditional 3-piece Core
- Ball Finish: 3500-grit Polished
- Flare Potential: 1" - 2" (Low)
- Durometer: 73-75 Rex D-scale
- RG: 16#-2.68 15#-2.69 14#-2.69 13#-2.71 12#-2.72
- RG Diff: 16#-.006 15#-.006 14#-.006 13#-.005 12#-.005