Storm has re-released the popular Marvel Pearl bowling ball. This ball originated in 2011 and has been a hit on the lanes ever since. Storm created this ball and is re-releasing it because they were looking for a ball that offered a strong move to the pocket. The Centripetal Core used in this ball was designed for players that need low, stable spin with forgiveness, the extremely low center of gravity allows this. The core also features cascading channels that help maximize mid-lane control and produces a easier direction change down lane. The R2X Pearl coverstock creates a midlane reaction that suites various bowler's styles. This is a go to ball that won't let you down.
- Color: Silver / Deep Purple / Maroon All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: R2X Pearl Reactive
- Core: Centripetal (Modified Centripetal for 13 and 12 Lbs.)
- Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- Fragrance: Aromatherapy - Score
- RG: 2.48 (15#)
- Differential: 0.050 (15#)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal