The number one factor of ball motion is coverstock. Just one shot with the new Hy-Road Pearl and you'll see the difference. The R2S pearl reactive shell floats easily through the front, maintaining ball speed as much as possible, waiting to really cut loose on the backends!
Matching the core to the coverstock is equally important, though. That is why the same Inverted Fe Technology weight block will be carried over into the new Hy-Road Pearl. Pairing the R2S Pearl reactive coverstock with the dynamic Fe weight block ensures that your favorite layouts in your previous Road series balls will be just as effective in the new Hy-Road Pearl. You see, Storm recognizes your needs as a bowler because we, too, are bowlers! And just like you, we want every advantage on the lanes that we can get.
Don't forget that the thicker shell of the Hy-Road series makes a difference, too. The amount of energy transferred to the pins at impact is greater, translating to unmatched power at the pocket. Its part of what makes the Hy-Road one of the most special balls in the history of bowling.
- Color: Blue/Purple (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Coverstock: R2S Pearl Reactive
- Weight Block: Inverted Fe2 Technology
- Ball Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- Flare Potential: 5" - 6" (High)
- Durometer: 74-76 Rex D-scale
- Fragrance: Grape Punch
- RG: 16#-2.52 15#-2.57 14#-2.58 13#-2.59 12#-2.65
- RG Diff: 16#-.058 15#-.046 14#-.037 13#-.045 12#-.035