The Roto Grip Hustle Ink was designed to be different. You'll find that the inside is the exact same Hustle Core used in their previous balls but they've created a new Thrilled Reactive coverstock that will create earlier movement than all the others and help give you some calmness on friction. Bottom line this ball was built to further expand and create more balance in the HP1 line. Of the current Hustle lineup, the new Hustle INK will be the earliest and smoothest.
- Color: Ink Blue All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Thrilled Solid Reactive
- Core: Hustle (14#-16#) (Lightbulb core for 13# & 12# and a puck core for 11# & 10#)
- Ball Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- RG: 2.53 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.030 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Light Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal