Hammer Rhodman Pearl
Hammer continues its honoring of the legend of The National Bowling Association with the Rhodman Pearl bowling ball. Bill Rhodman was a legend in the TNBA which is why they dedicated all of the regional events in his memory by calling them "Rhodman" events. The Hammer Rhodman Pearl ball features a pearlized Juiced Maxx coverstock which is finished with a 2000 grit Abralon pad then polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish and is paired with the strong, symmetric Spheroid core. This combination provides length with a strong backend and plenty of hook on medium oil lane conditions. This bowling ball is Carbon Fiber Infused! Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
- Color: Purple Pearls All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Spheroid
- Coverstock: Juiced Maxx Pearl
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Length: Long
- Hook Potential: Medium/High
- RG: 2.48**
- Differential: 0.048**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Oil
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 year
- FCC Rating: Total-24, Finish-7, Core-8, Cover-9