The Diesel powers back into the Hammer lineup. This bowling ball has the same popular Diesel core as the original but this time it is wrapped in Hammer's NBT Hybrid coverstock that has been used previously in several of Hammer’s high performance and upper-mid performance balls in recent years. The intended reaction of this ball is a strong continuous hook when used on medium to heavy oil conditions. Now updated with Hammer’s patent carbon fiber outer core, this Diesel carries Hammer’s industry leading three year warranty.
- Color: Black/Red/Orange All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Diesel
- Coverstock: NBT Hybrid
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
- Reaction: Strong Continuous Hook
- RG: 2.51**
- Differential: 0.046**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- FCC Rating: Total-23.75, Finish-9, Core-7, Cover-7.75
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal