The Hammer Black Widow bowling balls keep rolling out and taking over the lanes. The Hammer Black Widow Gold takes Hammer's most angular coverstock, the Semtex Pearl, and pairs it with their most angular core, the Gas Mask, to create a ball that goes long and then offers a ton of backend motion when facing medium to heavy oil. This bowling ball is Carbon Fiber Infused! Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
- Color: Gold All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Semtex Pearl
- Core: Gas Mask (includes Flex-Resin additive, Ceramix surface process, and Carbon-Fiber outer core)
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Reaction: Length with Strong Backend
- RG: 2.50**
- Differential: .058**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: High
- Length: Long
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- FCC Rating: Total-25.25, Finish-7.25, Core-8.75, Cover-9.25
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 year
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal