Your bowling game is about to get lit with Columbia 300's high performance Lit bowling ball. This ball introduces the Lit Asymmetric core and Reflex XS coverstock with Columbia's Hypershock Technology. Hypershock Technology (HST) is a material that enhances the energy of the bowling ball by reducing recoil off the pins and retains energy. This combination and technology produces a ball that offers mid-lane traction with significant hook potential and lots of hitting power when facing heavy oil conditions.
- Color: Silver/Purple/Black All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Lit Asymmetric
- Coverstock: Reflex XS with Hypershock Technology
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
- Reaction: Aggressive Overall Hook
- RG: 2.47**
- Differential: 0.052**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil