The 900Global Continuum bowling ball is a high performance ball that produces the strongest heavy oil backend reaction for 900Global to date. This ball introduces the S82RX Hybrid Coverstock which offers good entry angle with a late mid-lane ball reaction. This coverstock doesn't use additives to produce a cleaner reaction through the heads as well as an angular backend. The Ellipticon Asymmetric core is also introduced to the industry through this ball. This core offers a flare potential of 5-6" or more and has one of the highest intermediate differentials available. This coverstock and core combination gives 900Global their most powerful heavy oil backend motion to date.
Releasing Soon: 7/17/18 (Available for PreOrder)
- Color: Purple/Gold/Black All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Ellipticon Asymmetric
- Coverstock: S82RX Hybrid
- Finish: 2,000 Grit Abralon
- Length: Late Mid-Lane
- Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil
- RG: 2.49 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: 0.054 (for 15# ball)
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal