Brunswick Magnitude 035 Pearl
The Brunswick Magnitude 035 Pearl bowling ball pairs the Relativity Flip Pearl coverstock with the Magnitude Low Diff symmetrical core to create a ball that retains energy longer and works well on medium to dry lane conditions. This ball is ideal for league or tournament bowlers looking for something that offers power and control by offering control all the way down and a good flip on the backend when up against drier lane conditions. This upper mid performance bowling ball gives length and mid lane control along with great pin carry.
- Color: Gold/Silver Pearl All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Magnitude 035 Low Diff Symmetric
- Coverstock: Relativity Flip Pearl
- Finish: 500 Siaair/Crown Factory Compound
- Reaction: Easy length, mid lane control and outstanding pin carry
- RG: 2.556**
- Differential: 0.035**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: 185 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 150 (scale 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: Angular
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Dry Oil