Rule the lanes with the Brunswick Kingpin! The Brunswick Kingpin produces the most hook potential in Brunswick's history to date by combining their ECA (Enhanced Composite Adhesion) coverstock with the Kingpin asymmetrical core. This high performance ball reigns supreme on the heaviest of oil conditions. The Kingpin ball reactions is good length through the front, strong mid lane traction, and powerful backend motion. This ball also features Brunswick's DynamiCore which is exclusive to Brunswick. This outer core technology boast to be more durable and has increased hitting power that translates into pin carry. This outer core is uniquely blue.
- Color: Black/Light Blue/Purple Solid All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Kingpin Ultra Low RG
- Coverstock: ECA (Enhanced Composite Adhesion)
- Finish: 500/1,500 Siaair Micro Pad
- Reaction: Good length through the front, the strongest mid lane adhesion allowing for exceptional backend moti
- RG: 2.518**
- Differential: 0.055**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: 300 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 100 (scale 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: Angular
- Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil