BTU stands for "Better than Urethane". This offers an old school Pearl urethane ball motion with improved consistency for today’s lane conditions. You'll become obsessed with the performance of the Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl! The Fanatic BTU Pearl offers even more length along with a smoother ball motion so that you can control the pocket with enhanced hitting power on high friction lane conditions.
- Color: Silver All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: BTU (Better Than Urethane) Pearl
- Core: Low Differential I-Block Symmetric (14-16#)
- Finish: 500; 4,000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Hook Potential: Medium 120 (scale: 10-250)
- Length: Middle 130 (scale: 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: Smooth Arc 40 (scale: 10-150)
- RG: 2.631 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: 0.030 (for 15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Light Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal