Brunswick Kingpin Max
The Brunswick Kingpin Max bowling ball is taking everything to the max! This bowling ball offers maximum hook, continuation, as well as overall performance. We didn't know it was possible but this ball offers more hook and continuation than its predecessor. The Kingpin Max was designed to react earlier in the mid-lane in order to provide more overall hook and the increased continuation through the pins. This ball introduces the ECA-X coverstock which offers max traction. This ball also features Brunswick's DynamiCore which is exclusive to Brunswick. This outer core technology boast to be more durable and has increased hitting power that translates into pin carry. This outer core is uniquely blue and surrounds the Kingpin Ultra Low RG core.
- Color: Navy/Green/Light Blue All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Kingpin Ultra Low RG
- Coverstock: ECA-X (Enhanced Composite Adhesion)
- Finish: 500/1,000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Reaction: Earlier mid-lane reaction with more hook and max continuation
- RG: 2.518**
- Differential: 0.055**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: 310 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 100 (scale 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: Angular
- Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil