The Mako shark is one of the most intelligent and most deadly sharks in the water. That is why Track named this high performance ball the Track Mako Attack. This predator of a ball was designed to attack the backend of the lane when facing medium to heavy lane conditions. This ball utilizes the QR-10 Hybrid coverstock which offers an angular motion on the backend with more length than the solid version of the coverstock therefore more angle of attack. this coverstock is paired with the i-Core 2.0 core which is a dual density core that allows Track more control over the RG and differential.
- Color: Blue/Red/Black All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: QR-10 Hybrid
- Core: Mako (Dual Density)
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- RG: 2.48 (15# ball)
- Differential: .053 (15# ball)
- Reaction: Length with Aggressive Backend
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil