Hammer Rip'D Solid
The Hammer Rip'D Solid introduces the Aggression Solid CFI coverstock and is combined with the Rip'D core. This core shape is a combination of the Scandal and Gauntlet core shapes and carries their success. This ball is designed to provide awesome mid lane traction and give continuous down lane motion when used on heavy oil conditions. This bowling ball is Carbon Fiber Infused! Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Color: Blue/Black/Orange All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: RIP’D with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon-Fiber Outer Core
- Coverstock: Aggression Solid CFI
- Reaction: Aggressive Overall Hook
- Finish: 500/1000/2000 Abralon
- RG: 2.48 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.054 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil
- FCC Rating: Total- 28, Finish- 9, Core- 8.75, Cover- 10.25