Now it's possible to get the most aggressive surface texture without that "cheese grater" look. Abralon sanding pads use silicon carbide particles that are precision sifted to a consistent grain size, then bonded evenly to a six-inch round fabric face for the most even scratch pattern available.
- Cosmetically appealing, consistent scratch pattern provides excellent traction
- Combines the benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products
- Opening in the fabric allows water to flow freely around the abrasive # Resists "caking"
- Foam center holds large amounts of water for lubrication and cooling
- Solid surface and foam backing provide even surface pressure
- Last 5+ times longer than sandpaper
- Use wet or dry (residual material can be removed by high pressure air)